Creative Mettle are pleased to assist our client, a highly successful strategic brand and marketing agency, as they continue to grow to meet demand for their services. We currently seek an experienced Account Manager or SAM to work with the Strategy Director and Lead Account Managers.
Role can be predominantly home based with occasional visits to offices in London or Gloucestershire and client sites.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience of managing accounts at a senior level within complex technology businesses or enterprise level IT companies. We will be interested in speaking to people who have majored on either commercial development or brand strategy programme management.
The primary focus of the role lies within Client Management and involves overseeing all the client relationships, developing outstanding relationships and ensuring the company’s values are conveyed at all times. The ideal candidate will be:
* A strategic thinker and a goal-setter, with the motivation to follow through and determine the best course of action to achieve the desired results.
* Able to quickly establish a rapport, then build long lasting relationships from this.
* An inspirational leader, and able to motivate a team to get the best out of them.
* Able to develop new strategies for delivering business improvement.
* Confident in pursuing both business and personal goals, possessing a strong desire and determination to succeed, but balanced with a customer-centric outlook.
* Commercially astute, with the ability to understand the needs and goals of clients.
* A strong negotiator and influencer, able to persuade and guide others to take the right approach.
* Self-organised, able to multi-task and handle multiple engagements simultaneously.
* Driven by customer satisfaction, delivery and performance.
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and remain calm and unphased by high-pressure situations.
Enjoy Recruitment Group / Creative Mettle – acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job expires on Friday June 3rd, 2022 3:53pm
Back to listings